Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Starting Fresh

Not to dwell on subject matters again but the "you left my clean dry clothes on the liner"  thing happen AGAIN this morning!

As usual I AM the one who's nagging at 7am, but well he chooses to do it at 7am, so ..huh?!

This time, the excuses was - I haven't even finish starting out what i'm doing yet i have to eat my breakfast and prepare for work!! 
- If that's so, then why even bother to do the clothes? Can't it wait til tonight?

I wasn't even worked up this time - again "It's the thought that counts", i have two hands and two legs, although i got a cold but i'm pretty damn sure i'm capable of getting my dry clean clothes off the liner and put them back in my drawer. 

Anyhow, right after he finish breakfast, he got on and took mine off the liner in a 悔氣 kinda of manner. He just doesn't get it, does he?

I just thank him and get on with my routine for work. 

I sound pretty pathetic, don't i? I just can't help thinking that this is the end of this relationship. He rationalized all my "nice gesture" & "caring" into "this is just normal"

Ok i admit, i have attitudes and maybe lots of them but we just can't seem to be in the same room peacefully anymore. It's too much for him & too much for me.

Today, all i felt was that "I WANNA BE FUCKIN SINGLE!"

And for that, i'll be giving up cheap rent and vacations, yet the voice in my head tells me that it's the right thing to do.

2013 - new year, fresh start. Done deal.

3 comments:

  1. Go Josie! What they say - unleash yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i missed this post when i was away... go josie, no regret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooLaa!!!!! What a good decision and courage. Support!!!!!!! New start for 2013!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete