Monday, April 30, 2012

Grim

Super busy last week. Tender + tender + more tender + company rebrand + infinite amount of admin work = Unenjoyable week.

I actually like it a lot better when it's busy like that, rather than sitting on my arse all day being nothing but unproductive ...but that effectively means that I don't get much time at night to see any friends...

Feeling a bit depress these days, so much uncertainties lying ahead. I feel utterly powerless in what may happen in the next 2-3 months. Having said that -  whatever happens happens but i can't help to think how i'm going to handle it. Will i break? how long will it take to get over it? fuckin hell..(excuse my french)

Planning our office's practice day out - it's absolutely no fun with this kind of depressive weather.  I NEED SUNSHINE!!!


1 comment: