Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pain ≠ Gain

BC in pccw as usual last night. Felt great in my new trainers ... lol

Gary said I took the easy way?! >.< ...arrmmm...to be honest - i'm kinda tired.

A full time GX Instructors exercise 4-5 hours a day for at least like 4-5 days a week on average. I'm only doing 1 hour a day for 5-6 days a week and my body is dead tired already, either i ain't good enough for it or there are things that i missed?

Borrow bubble's venum gloves last night, looks awesome...except for this - 

  
Wakaka am gonna order one next time!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! u should borrow the everlast pair next time....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bruise subside now, hahaha..Tai hau asked me where has that finger been for the last 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Acupuncture Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Acupuncture Pen

    ReplyDelete