Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Adidas TWAC Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Run

You know the feeling that when you get really nervous, you felt like you wanna do a big "sh**", that is exactly how i felt before the Adidas TWAC Chairman Memorial run last Sunday!!!! -lucky it didn't really show in the photo ( i meant the poopy)

(before race)

(during race)


(FINALLY - after race pic w/ Steve)

*Smirk* He may be a bit jealous that i looked a bit more toned than he is even though he can run 10 times faster than i do LOL

Another thing that i enjoy about this excruciating run is that -


TADA - there is Sumi, Iris (whom i cannot find her photo) and SUPER BUBBLE!!


For the fact that i only finished the race with an "average joe" time, I'm still pleased because there's a big group of Harbour Runners whom i ran with. I've only been to HR twice so far, but for those who recognized me gave me motivation as they fly passed! (yes they complete the race with "uber human' time)


I don't know half of these people but I sure know that they're nice enough to include me and speedy Steve in the picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment