Friday, July 6, 2012

Inspiration of the day

Some motivational stuff to share - 

Reminds me of a classic song - VENUS

She's got it, Baby she's got it!!


An average female spent 1/3 of her life battling with weight and image issues - I find this very discouraging, while there are so many other wonderful things in life that you missed out just because the number on the scale is not ideal or you don't feel like going out because there is a few spots on your face. 

I'd be the biggest liar on the planet if I said I don't give a shit about my looks and my weigh - I absolutely do. But I keep myself in line because it makes me feel good about myself. I don't hate having to live with sore muscles every other day or sweating like a pedo - I love it! I hate having zits, but I still can't find time to do a deep cleansing/hydrating mask while I have time to blog (LOL) - and you know what - so what?! It's not like i'm unhygienic.

Trying to conform to social norms is absolutely normal, but please do it because you want to do not because you're told to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment