Friday, September 21, 2012

Untitled

I am not sure what i'm busy with these days, all i know is that I haven't seen my T4 for i think almost over a month now. >.<

I blame that on my new passion for running because before i started running, those are my bodycombat time but these days, i can barely squeeze in one BC a week :(  - no like, no like! - but I have to be honest the more I run, the more i want to run. 

Frankly speaking - i'm no athlete - i run slow (average at 6:05 per km), but it is the trying to be better that drives me to be a better me. When i started to run regularly, i had to stop and walk soon after 1 or 1.5k just so i can catch my breath, but last wednesday at HR, i was able to run the whole 8.5K without stopping! And that's exactly what makes me going back for more!

Though it may sounds like betraying BC for running, but i won't stop BC, i may have left for a while but i'll definitely be back. In my utopia, i would have 36 hour that i can fit all the activities i wanna do in just one day!!!! how awesome would that be eh? lol

Though i haven't seen T4 but i have been kept update about Sandee's knee. I absolutely understand her utter frustration. The feeling of helplessness of not being able to exercise (or run) because of a physical condition. She must have felt like she's in hell now :( or worse! Fingers crossed that physio will soon take effect and that she can at least jog to ease the pain!

On a separate note - I have a strange feeling that ... i'm a bit lost these days. Like i said, it's a strange feeling, i can't even quite put what is wrong, but something is not right. I don't feel like i'm well rested, I haven't been able to see any of my friends, work ihas taken over everyday of life, can't even recall what i did during the weekends...what the F is happening?!

Am going away on holiday next week, i should be feeling all excited but all i can think about is how tiring it's going to be!! :( Being tired and busy is good when you know you're going somewhere, but i'm not so sure i know where this would all lead to. Life is too short to make things complicated - deep breath & take it easy...!!!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on this one!! As much as I love combat, I am getting more and more addicted to running and trail running!!! =)

    I am so excited about our border run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to be worried about Border Run!!!

    ReplyDelete