Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend of soreness

What a weekend!

Owing to my laziness last week, i skipped bootcamp last last saturday and had to make up for it last saturday and you know what - WORSE. DECISION. EVER !!!

It's an established fact that last session of the month is always the toughest, and even though there were only 3 girls that day, NO MERCY!!!

AND it doesn't help that I signed up for the Vibram Training camp, it wasn't harsh at all but the two together killed me, I was walking in a very awkward way that even Tai Hau doesn't wanna be seen with me...lol


  

  

And no surprise, sunday was excruciating!!!! I had to run when i don't even wanna walk! 

But i finished the 10K anyway, my hope for finishing it within 60 mins was destroyed by my shakey legs...oh well there's always another 10K. 

  

But having ran a really tough 10K yesterday, it gets me thinking...how the hell am I gonna get through 21K....?! I guess we'll see on the 25th Nov!



2 comments: