Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New beginning

I tried to keep track of what I did, who i met almost everyday couple of years ago. Life didn't go as the way i expected it to be, so i stopped blogging altogether. Can't say that life changed now, but it's def. not the same as it used to be.
I doubt anyone could found this site and read what i had to say but i wanna keep track of my trivial life again, this time for good.

Exercise
I start out doing BodyCombat ever since i joined the gym 3 years ago. Haven't been able to stick to having regular exercise until a year ago (2009 easter - you know sometimes it's the comfort of paying gym membership that gives u the illusion of having done *some* sort of exercise). Seeing myself in bikini with massive amount of love handle sitting comfortably on the hips and those thunder thighs hit me hard in the head that i need to do something about it. Lucky enough, i spent the whole year developing this exercise habit, I realised that the adrenaline from a good 45 mins - 1 hour exercise a day has helped to keep me physically and mentally sane. So much has happened, I'm just glad i didn't bail out on it.
Just did my BC43 today, awesome tracks and i really busted my ass off for every moves, absolutely love it!! But, think i'm gonna skip the muay thai training tonite, the jaw really bugs me.

Miscellaneous
My painful right jaw is really starting to worries me, while the entire right side of my face is in pain for the last two nights during my sleep. I'm praying so hard that it's not the infectious root canal thingy, but i can feel the swollen gums already...fark**!
Note to self: need to book emergency appointment with dentist asap.
Need to go for a drink at Ludo's farewell in probably an hour. I never really thought that i could even talk to him for longer than 15 mins (1. I'm socially awkward when it comes to strangers, 2. Can't really understand his english with heavy french accent sometimes), nevertheless, i kinda stepped out of my comfort zone ( or maybe just by chance), he's one funny dude, loads of jokes and probably one of the few *non-annoying* french i've come across. Awesome!

Food
Been in love with recipes and cooking in the last 6 months. If i'll ever classified myself, i'm those who die for instant gratifications. Maybe I'm growing old now, i messed up my body quite badly from all those years of late nights and the crappy diets, now my body is paying for it. Bought a new cereal from CitySuper the other day "Kashi - GO LEAN Crunch" I really like it, it tastes like crushed granola bars. I need to mix it with some muselis and stuff cos it's actually quite sweet (it says naturally sweetened, dunno how healthy is that)

StudiesNo progress with studies today, still really not in the mood. Let's hope i'll do better tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment