Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The usual

Horrible gingivitis has turned into a terrible cold. Imagine how one get a cold & sore throat during a course of antibiotics. Ironic isn't it? Lucky enough the sore throat lasted for 1 full day and night. Right now, I'm feeling that my nose is all stuffed up and my sinus is closing (still better than sore throat!)

The weekend is pretty much the same as any weekend. Got to relaxed a bit on both nights while i get off a bit earlier than usual. It worries me a little cos Pat seems to be cutting off my hours bit by bit. Anyhow, it's reality and nothing much i could do about it.

Robert texted last night asking how i was since he came back only on sun night. I don't missed him but I did think bout him almost everyday. I got a little jealous when he said things were sweeeet in Tokyo.

Went to Muay thai and combat training yesterday and today. I wanna look smashing this summer. I managed to lasted for an whole hr without gasing out - awesome. I wanna be fitter and absolutely toned like those instructors or girls around me basically. I talked about it for years that i wanna look absolutely smashing but it never got to where i wanted to be. Am half way through, this is it.

Alrite, enough for the day. One moment of weakness doesn't mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment