Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wedding Day

New day today, as i was sitting at home yesterday, getting into the routine self-pity ritual. I had a small epiphany. At that particular moment, everything seems alrite.


Yes life is going a bit off track yet there's still time.


Yes, i'm getting older yet not too old that i can't enjoy life.


Yes i still haven't finish my bloody thesis yet there will be time, i just need to hang in there and stop being so repulse by it.


Yes i need operation on my tooth yet it's not like i have cancer so i should stop complaining about the pain.


I've taken on a very different path since I dun know when; from the almighty Jo to self-pitying Jo who can't get anything done. My Uni schoolmate once told me that she thought I"m superwoman, because i'm capable of juggling between full time working and full time studying. Anyhow, i want to bring almighty JO back in the scene!!


Elaine's wedding on the menu tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment