Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

It's the time of the year where you can buy yourself presentSSSS with legitimate reasons again!!!

I've made a list of what i want for this Christmas- 

  1. TRX Suspension Training Home Kit
  2. Thigh-high 4-inch heel boots or more shoes in general! LOL
  3. Ipad 3
  4. Samsung Note II
  5. New wallet
  6. More gym stuff from lululemon
I feel so greedy now...in general i just need a BIG bonus to get everything!!

But i need to get real...can't afford them :( so I've made another list of things that are priceless)

  1. Good health
  2. Get toned
  3. More time with friends & family
  4. More "me" time 
  5. Run more
  6. Be as happy as possible!
Still feeling greedy LOL...i'll save the rest for next Christmas :D



1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty cool to hv trx kit at home!!!! But i will not do like i won't running in treadmill nor do push up, sit up at home. Heeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete