Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fat Christmas

I had my first Xmas celebrate with the office last friday and we did secret santa like always - look what i've got. 



It's a bag FULL of mini peanut M&Ms!!!! How much exercise would i have to do to burn all those M&Ms off?! 

And you see, there's only one opening in the bag, so it means its only for my hand to go in and it's NOT meant to be for sharing LOL


Sad news though - My boss announced in the afternoon that 99.9% that he'll be leaving the company and his last day will be 31st Jan, that is all because that we don't have enough jobs/projections for next year...

To be honest, it worries me. First thing is that he's probably the best boss i've ever worked for, so easy going, hands on with his admin duties, understanding and he takes care of my career. 

Second, he's probably the only person who is freed up to do business development, if he's gone, who the hack is going to find more jobs for us?! Soo ironic...

Let's hope we can land some jobs between now and Jan so that he could stay for bit longer :(

Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that...hopefully ur boss will find something better!

    ReplyDelete