Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life of Pi

I'm not a good movie critic and i'm certainly not good at deciphering hidden messages in movies. 

I'm satisfied if i'm happy walking in and feeling the same when i walk out. This is how i felt when i walk out of the cinema last night after having seen Life of Pi.



This movie is definitely a must see for this Christmas. It's probably a deep-enough story for those who loves philosophy and a simple entertaining enough story for those like me who can't read deeper meanings that comes with.

I'm very tempted to give another go at the book, although i've heard that it's not an easy read. I am amazed how Ang Lee managed to turn such an abstractly-written story into something that most of us can relate to and understand.

Next movie on the list - THE HOBBITS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment