Friday, October 5, 2012

A Lie

I found out that TH is lying about the whole "should not be doing more than 1 hr of exercise a day" thing.

What he meant was that I shouldn't be exercising for the second hour if it not with him, so that i won't be fitter than he is...

My reaction - 

F*c**** hell, get a bloody gym membership yourself then!!!


He's a bit weird lately anyway, i went onto bed early the other night because the medication made me drowsy and before i actually fell asleep i was checking FB and some other website, and he came to the end of bed and say like "You weren't sleeping which you said you will be doing, you could've surf and sit on the couch and keep me company"...

I was like ...."errmmm.....-.-"

For some of you, you may interpreted it as "ooh that means he loves spending time with you lah", but please don't be misguided, he is nothing like that...-.- he thinks i'm too clingy and needs too much attention. IHe IS unreasonable sometimes...

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment