Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Find Your Strong

I felt like I behaved very well today. I hadn't had any junk food today!!

Here's what I ate 

Breakfast - half banana, bowl of whole grain cereal mixed with K plus with skimmed milk, cup of joe (2% milk, no sugar)

Morning snacks - 1 apple sultana biscuit

Lunch - Homemade boiled mixed veggie with few slices of beef. A handful of dried cranberries, and the remaining 2 pieces of apple sultana biscuit

I ran last night, i bootcamped this morning and i eat right!
I felt stronger already! Hail to willpower!

Find Your Strong peeps!












2 comments:

  1. waH~~ that's sooooo healthy!!

    this is what I had:
    Breakfast - cheung fun + iced milk tea

    Lunch - Black peppered chicken patty rice + iced lemon tea

    Dinner - likely something even more lethal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the day probably ends there cos then i ate a Lindt dark choco ball, 2/3 chunky kit kat and a green tea mini kit kat at 21:30 at night!...lol

    Message behind the story is - don't hold back otherwise it'll get worse!! Do what your heart wants, wherever, whenever!!!

    ReplyDelete