Thursday, October 25, 2012

The art of randomness

Wednesdays are not my usual favourite of the week - don't hate it but don't love it. Feeling is pretty neutral or maybe slightly better towards the night cos you know you only have to get through Thurs & Fri then BAM!! - WEEKEND!!

As I walk home from work last night - I suddenly felt a stream of happiness flowing through from head to toe, absolutely fan'fuckin'tastic!! (excuse me french but it felt THIS good!)

I instantly tried to search - what is that exactly which makes me feel so vavafoom...and the answer is - none, can't think of anything at all. 

I worked extra hard? - No, not really, usual effort, didn't go for 200% effort.

I got complemented on? Nope, there's only 5 ppl in the office including me, the only person who's gonna do that is my alter ego.

Had a good lunch? ...naya, probably the worse i've ever cooked.

Bought something nice online? ...soo close! stuffed everything i want in the online shopping bag, just hadn't hit that "order" button, so not exactly

S being nice n sweet? Arrhhmm.....hell no.

So after some serious soul searching for 3 whole minutes, I just can't let it distract me from feeling so good. Maybe there is no reason to explain everything, maybe i'm gonna have a shit day tomorrow that's why god showered me with some love beforehand - who knows? life works in a mysterious way (ok, well not that mysterious but you got the jizz)

Ever felt like you're invincible? yeap, it's exactly one of those moments. I felt like i can do ANYTHING.


Of course good (or bad) things always comes to an end, but i'll never forget how that moment felt. I can't wait to have those little spontaneous random moment of joy again..

next time i feel this pretty darn good, I'll try to fly - LOL

1 comment:

  1. happy for you!!! =) don't question it - just enjoy the moment.

    I wish you will always have this sprinkle of joy everytime the T5 dinner bill comes! LOL

    ReplyDelete