Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For some strange reasons, apparently i wasn't in such a good mood last night. Tai Hau was grilling me about it and it went from an ok mood to bad.

I really don't like it when he kept asking "what's wrong, what's with that miserable face"...for the thousandth times I AM NOT MISERABLE! There's just nothing in particular to be excited about.

Of course i can't bother to explain anymore cos it's like the millionth time already. If he wants to listen, he would've already.

One thing is that I do feel tired, strikes me as odd though while i do get at least 7 hours of sleep most nights. So it may not only be physical. I am a woman with a lot of worries, realistic ones and unrealistic ones and Tai Hau certainly make no effort to ease my worrisome nature.

So here is what i'll do today -

Things will eventually be ok...or at least that's what i'm hoping for!

6 comments:

  1. yeah, we all have our ups and downs! Blogging about it already makes me feel better!

    Hang in there Josie!! Weekend is coming~ keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL weekend is worse cos i have to be a slave for TH for 2 whole days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come? cuz he is still upset about the race? thought u're coming to crab night @ Cynthia's place, no? =*(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw..he's not upset about the race. He said I'm being a miserable bugger, so we have 0 interaction for the past couple of days.

    It's only because i have nothing to be super excited about and him being so negative about me doesn't really help to lift the mood up. He's always doing his own thing, all i do after i get off from work, is to cook and wash dishes and put on the laundry, while he's playing football game on his ipad. And when i let out as much as a slight "sigh", he said you don't have to do all this, you can ask.

    I was like "F you!, why don't you ask if you can help!", maybe i'm expecting too much.

    Aiya...sorry i start to moan again!! Sometimes i think that's all i talk about, sigh...i need to be free, so that i can actually start an interesting conversation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha u r an extremely good gf already!! Seriously...seeing the way you "served" him after the race...I'm not sure if I am capable of doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. keke.. that's why I think i am partly responsible for his behavior or attitude because i allow it to happen.

    I do enjoy taking care of people but there comes a point where he thinks it is 老凰 (meaning taking it for granted, expecting it to happen and not showing gratitude for it).

    Anyway, i've decided not to moan about him anymore! It will really turn me into a miserable biatch! I need to get on with my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete